There is probably no area of business that is not at least partially subject to regulation by administrative law. Our firm is your guide through the maze of administrative regulations and ordinances, dealings with administrative authorities, and the acquisition of permits and concessions, as well as the defender of your interests, especially in case of arbitrary behaviour of state authorities or their unlawful or improper activities.
Amongst other things, this includes the following activities and transactions:
- acquisition of trade permits;
- cadastral law (our firm has remote access to the land registry);
- construction law and land planning;
- other areas of administrative law (environmental law, transport, etc.);
- lawsuits in the administrative judicial system;
- protection against inaction of administrative organs;
- lawsuits from public law contracts.