A highly complex field: Consulting with regard to real estate law requires a broad range of legal and commercial know-how. Whether it is acquisition or sale, development or administration, utilisation or financing of real estate, we advise you in all aspects relating to properties: From property and building law to corporate and capital market law and tax and environmental law.
The focus is always on your interests and the real estate project with its specific risk structure. Structures that minimise risks are the basis for successful real estate projects. We take the respective special features into account and find the optimum individual solutions for you. With complex and international real estate transactions, we work in interdisciplinary and cross-border teams.
Even when it is our goal to avoid conflicts right from the outset with the drafting of a corresponding contract, our consulting services do not end in the case of a dispute. We represent your interests before the (arbitration) courts and in the judicial enforcement of your claims.
Focus areas of our range of consulting services
- Acquisition and disposal of individual properties and real estate portfolios in Slovakia and abroad (asset and share deals, sale & leaseback transactions);
- Due diligence as complete solution;
- Tax-optimised structuring of property transactions;
- Implementation of property transactions in land registers;
- Preparation of the properties for the intended sale (property divisions, property consolidation, handling in connection with granting of easements, etc.);
- Contract drafting for purchase, tenancy, leasehold and leasing;
- Consulting in project development and financing;
- Building, architects, general contractor and general coordinating contractor contracts;
- PPP (Public Private Partnerships).