The need for consulting with regards to company law frequently arises not only in important strategic decisions but also in everyday business. We provide small, medium-sized and large companies with comprehensive advice in all areas of company law. The range of consulting services ranges from the choice of legal form and the establishment of the company itself to accompaniment in restructuring pursuant to company law and restructuring in the event of a crisis or corporate succession.
Our consulting services are tailored precisely to the commercial goals pursued by you. In particular also in the formulation of articles of association, we develop individual solutions with you and anticipate possible future developments. This not only necessitates superb legal knowledge but also an in-depth commercial understanding. Our lawyers are seasoned professionals who have years of experience in the advising of companies of all corporate forms. They explain to you courses of action that are tailored to your requirements and develop commercially expedient and future-proof solutions with you.
Focus areas of our activities
- Choice of the legal form and formulation of articles of association;
- Corporate governance, in particular formulation of codes of business for managing directors, members of Boards of Directors, Supervisory Boards and Advisory Boards;
- Measures of capital procurement such as capital increases, shareholder subsidies, silent partnerships, company profit participation rights, shareholder loans, subordinate capital, convertible bonds, participating loans;
- Preparation and implementation of shareholders' meetings;
- Advising of the company organs in issues relating to liability;
- Provision at short notice of shelf companies with all legal forms.